Saturday, August 20, 2005

China-Russia war games under way

Russian honour guards march past saluting Chinese and Russian commanders, Aug. 18. 2005
Russian and Chinese commanders laid wreaths at a war memorial

Russian and Chinese armed forces have begun their first joint exercises, involving some 10,000 personnel.

With the withdrawl of Isreal from Gaza this week, closely followed by this, my only thought is "Gee, we really are living in the last days. . ." Don't get me wrong - I'm not the Hellfire-and-
Brimstone-the-sky-is-falling
End-Times prophecy nut, but I have a healty appreciation for what the Book of Revelations says in the Bible. And if popular interpretation is true, things are lining up for Christ's return. My reaction: we must utilize the time we have to lead people to become fully devoted followers of Christ. We are doing the people we come in contact with a disservice if we don't.


No comments: